Shell and Football Club (FC) Barcelona Foundation work together and use football to teach children the importance of values. The FutbolNet programme is a 12 weeks football training course for children supported by dedicated coaches. Futbolnet infuses values like respect, teamwork and commitment, which are key for the children to develop as happy, healthy and value-adding individuals. This way, football, the world’s most popular sport, can become a gateway for new generations of Saudis to face the challenges in the Kingdom’s imminent future.
The programme aims to:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Promote physical activity
- Create opportunities for kids of diverse ages and abilities to participate in physical activity
- Transmit values and impact children’s behaviour and school performance positively
- Include the community and the environment in the process of educating the participants
FutbolNet event KSA
FutbolNet event Photo 01
FutbolNet event photo 02
FutbolNet event photo 03
FutbolNet event photo 04
FutbolNet event photo 05
FutbolNet event photo 06
FutbolNet event photo 07
More in Sustainability
For Shell, sustainability means providing essential energy for a growing population, while respecting people, their safety and the environment.
Shell Intilaaqah strengthens young people’s career options by enabling them to switch from being an employee to becoming an employer, or making the transition from seeking employment to creating employment.
We are committed to delivering energy responsibly and safely, preventing harm to our employees, contractors, local communities and the environment.